In other words, he’s screwing a Hollywood fantasy. She’s making love to a a guitar, a Harley Davidson or a huge diamond!
The other is the “body memory” of past trauma and the resulting hypersensitivity (body armour) or lost sensitivity, numbness. This is caused by many things, from poor toilet training to circumcision and molestation. It is the physical manifestation of the mental attitude to sexuality, which is in turn mostly due to wrong mental associations.
Taken with awareness, your sexual experience can become transcendent. Encouraging this is the work of a Tantrika, a Dakini. She’s a rare blend of goddess and muse. Her love of you – the you behind your mind’s masks – is total and unswerving. Her heartfelt truthfulness with your mind/ego and fantasies is absolute.
Commitment is vital, as well as having the mental flexibility of a true seeker.
- Techniques similar to massage, bodywork & reiki are used to address the effects of repression in the body and chakras.
- Lost sensitivity is restored as body armour is gently removed.
- Awareness in and of your sexuality is encouraged with meditation techniques.
Practice this at home!
What is Karezza? It’s a gentle, loving form of intercourse in which orgasm is NOT the goal, and ideally does not occur in either partner while making love. Karezza gained its name from Alice Bunker Stockham, MD at the end of the 19th century. She based the name on the Italian word carezza, meaning â€œcaress.â€
When we gaze deeply into the eyes of another, we can see beyond the physical and encounter their essence. After all, the eyes are the “window of the soul.” The ancient practice of eye gazing is found in both Hindu and Buddhist Tantra tradition. This path to enlightenment is a wonderful practice as it helps you to connect at the soul level. You can do with your beloved before and during sex.
Actually, you may have done eye gazing naturally, while gazing into the eyes of a newborn baby or when you first fell in love. Even when you are in a conversation and maintain eye contact, you are doing a less focused form of eye gazing. Eye gazing can be done as a 1-on-1 meditation with a friend or beloved. It can also be done solo by gazing into a mirror. Try to integrate it into daily life by engaging people briefly, in passing, with the intent that when you meet their eyes you will see beyond their form, into their essence. The benefits of this practice include becoming more present, opening your heart and expanding your awareness of the Divine in all beings.
1. The Heart Salutation…Begin this practice by acknowledging the Divine in each other with a Heart Salutation. Sit across from your partner and look into their eyes. Maintaining eye contact throughout the rest of the process, begin by extending your arms towards the earth, palms together. Then, inhale and keeping your hands in prayer position, bring them to your heart. Exhale, as you bow forward and acknowledge the Divine in each other with the Sanskrit salutation â€œNamaste,â€ which means â€œI honor the Divine in you as a reflection of the Divine within me.â€ Inhale, as you straighten back up. Finally, exhale as you allow your hands to return to the starting position, pointed towards the earth.
2. The Bubble…Now, create a bubble around you and your partner. Do this by waving your arms around both of you defining the shape of the bubble that surrounds you. Then gesture, as if removing an object from your bubble and verbally say out loud what you are removing from the bubble. These won’t serve you in this practice (the past, distractions, anger, worry, etc.) Next, gesture and state what things you want to bring into the bubble. These are things to enhance your connection (love, willingness, presence, trust.) At this point, offer an appreciation or blessing to the other person (â€œI honor your heart, which gives so much love to the world.â€) Creating the bubble will call you into present moment awareness and create a safe space in which to practice the eye gazing meditation.
3. Share Your Desires, Fears and Boundaries…Once the bubble is created, share your intentions/desires, fears and boundaries related to this practice. First, one speaks while the other listens without judgment or commentary. Then switch roles. For example:
â€œI desire to stay present, open and connect deeply to your soul.â€
Why boundaries? Yes, people often have resistance to setting boundaries, but boundaries are not walls, they are bridges. Bridges help bring people together. Intimacy happens when people have â€œhealthyâ€ boundaries. Healthy boundaries allow you to feel safe, stay open and be present. Boundaries are dynamic, so it is important to check-in periodically with yourself to see if your boundaries have changed. If they have changed, update your partner so they can honor your new boundaries. Here are a few:
4. Eye Gazing Practice. Once you have created the bubble and shared your desires, fears and boundaries, begin the eye gazing practice. Traditionally, it is recommended that you begin by gazing into left eye. This is because the left side of the body is considered to be the receptive side. Use a soft gaze.. Change eyes if and when you feel called too. Just relax, breathe and allow the experience to unfold. Notice what arises without judging it. Be open and curious, like a child.
Do this practice for as long as you want. Begin with 2 – 5 minutes of eye gazing the first time you try it. Then close your eyes, go inside and reconnect internally for 1-2 minutes. When you are ready, open your eyes and begin again. Extend the time as you get more comfortable with the process. Doing this practice for an extended period of time can take you to new levels of connection. Set aside a time when you can practice for 45 to 60 minutes. Eye gazing is a great way to discover how open you are and to notice when resistance arises. If you feel resistance, allow it to be there. Feel it and see if you can allow it to melt away.
5. Share Your Insights. Discuss your experience with your partner afterwards. How does it feel to be seen? How does it feel to look deeply into another person? Were you able to see beyond their body and personality? Did you notice their face changing form? Did you feel your heart open? This is a great practice for developing intimacy. It can be helpful to keep a journal of your experiences.
For more, call 613 878-8179…The Tantric Touch…www.divinetantrictouch.com
| 1. Gift of Individual. Each one of us embodies pure essence of spirit.
Each has the ability to perfect sacred spirit, sacred mind, sacred body, sacred heart, sacred emotion.
Each is given perfection of the physical world in which to journey the earth plane.
The only limit of potential is those we place upon ourselves.
With all of this a gift of the earth plane each person can work with the pure essence of the universe at every level
As two enter within each other’s circles, there is no right or wrong, only perfection.
Because each one is gifted the essence of infinite, no way can another truly forecast the energies and response or views created within our personal world.
For those to be understood by another they first must be communicated, the door to assuming another might know ones inner self is always closed.
The power to understand another’s inner world that has not been communicated is only for that of the Great Mystery.
All levels of connection are agreed upon including sacred spirit, sacred mind, sacred body, sacred heart, sacred emotion.
All resistant energy forms must be honored until agreement has entered the circle.
All communication which we offer out positive or negative are of our own creation and are the result of the teachings that have made their way to our inner circle.
Partners are catalysts propelling forward motion of our energies and evoke those qualities we seek at the highest levels or spirit and healing.
Partners are not responsible for our responses.
In harmonic movements of energies, partners merge in agreement with all energies flowing in the circle.
We seek the highest form of possible positive response created through our forward motion of thought.
Negative responses are our own creational energies unhealed doorways and fears.
It is up to the partners to inform the other of negative flows which we may not see, so awareness can enter the circle.
Such responses can only be heard through the doors of love, compassion, kindness and feelings of well being.
Connections to another … the highest form of communication … allow duality to find oneness and
require no expectations of that circle or beyond that circle.
Possibilities of connection are always infinite and ever changing.
5. Laws of Attraction. One attracts the elements found within ourselves which is felt in the unspoken circle of another.
Understanding one’s self allows one to understand the other.
Understanding the other allows one to understand the self.
Illusions of attractions are met with inner disharmonies and the gifts of polarity.
These doors assist one in finding their own inner love, compassion, purity. and healing and to attain clarity of sacred mind.
One is responsible for their own response in the circle with another.
Disharmony creates more disharmony and lower levels of spirit and energy in a downward spiral.
Love and compassion generate more love and compassion.
The Gayatri Mantra is the foremost of the Rig Veda mantras from India.
We take intimacy for granted, believing that when we first fall in love, the intimacy will subsequently follow. By this I mean the â€œemotional intimacy.â€ Emotional intimacy is different from physical intimacy or sex. Emotional intimacy does not automatically manifest itself. It is a skill to learn, practice, and master.
To begin, effective communication is essential. Not only the ability to express ourselves, but giving ourselves the permission to talk to our partner about anything. When you open direct, honest communication channels, you begin creating emotional intimacy.
Honest, direct and open verbal communication creates a deep experience of sharing, caring, and vulnerability. Yep, I said vulnerability. You can do this, it will create a soul mate connection that lasts. You will be proud and joyous.
Be creative and playful, try something new. We are not going anywhere definitive. Emotional intimacy does not have a destination. This is not foreplay. Each time you â€œexperienceâ€ each other the intimacy deepens and your soul mate connection solidifies at a deeper level.
Practice at least ONCE daily. Set aside 1/2 hour and enjoy the related relaxation and warm feelings. Do not hurry. Turn off the TV and phones.
You will sit in the Yab Yum position. Create a quiet space, perhaps your sacred safe space. Sit face to face. In this space, place your right hands on each other’s heart. Look deep into each other’s eyes. Spend a few minutes just being together. Coordinating your breathing will increase the intimacy of this exercise.
- Now spend about five minutes each saying the following;
- What I love about you ……
What I appreciate about you ……
What I admire about you ……
- What I love about you ……
What I appreciate about you ……
What I admire about you ……